Should I Buy My Partner a Fleshlight you ask? You may have seen the Fleshlights’ ads and thought to yourself, “You know, I bet my boyfriend would really love to have one of those.”
You might have even thought it would be fun for the two of you to use together, a way to spice things up, so to speak. But you just couldn’t make yourself take the next steps and actually order a “SEX TOY’ for him. Why not? Here are some possible reasons you might have hesitated, and some reasons to order one right now.
- “He might think I don’t want him to…you know…do me anymore.” If you bought him a tennis racket, would he assume that he needed to quit playing golf? If you bought him a steak dinner, would he assume that meant he could never eat chicken again? Most men have very healthy appetites, and a Fleshlight is supposed to be an enjoyable addition to his sex life, not a replacement. If he likes having sex with you now, he’s not going to stop liking it just because there’s a Fleshlight handy.
- “He might think this means I don’t want to do it anymore.” You can easily reassure him that’s not the case.
- “Maybe he’ll think it’s sort of tacky or gross.” You probably know him well enough to know how he feels about toys. Have the two of you ever experimented with them? Have you ever browsed in an adult shop together? If you’re not sure what his reaction would be, ask him. You don’t have to tell him you’re thinking of putting one under the Christmas tree; just get his opinion.
- “Masturbation is just plain nasty.” No, it’s not. It’s a natural and healthy activity that almost everyone indulges in. A Fleshlight is simply a well-crafted device that offers enjoyable self-pleasure for many men. There’s nothing wrong with that, as a famous comedian once observed.
- “He’ll get addicted to it.” Well, Fleshlights are good, but they’re not that good. There are no studies to indicate that anyone ever gets addicted to a sex toy. They may enjoy; they may use it regularly, but that’s true of an electric blanket or an automobile, too.
Why Buy a Fleshlight
- It can be a stand-in when you’re just not up to it. Let’s face it; there are times of the month and times during the year when you just plain don’t feel sexy (ever try making love with a sinus infection?). Would you rather have your man indulging with a Fleshlight, feeling frustrated—or out looking for someone else?
- For the man who has everything…Let’s face it; a lot of guys are hard to buy for. Do you want to get him another coffee mug or something he’ll really remember?
- A Fleshlight can be a partner toy. Look into the “Ice” model; you and he may both find it turns you on like nothing else.
- Nothing says, “I love you” like a gift that gives him orgasms. It’s as simple as that.
Take the plunge. Get your guy a Fleshlight today.